The Ashes

Technology, Science and other news
September 4, 2009

Team Fortress 2 ( TF2 ) cheaters lost their items, honest players got halos

Posted by : admin
Filed under : General

The Team Fortress 2 has taken action on the players who cheated to get their unlockable hat wear and took it back, unfortunately for them. The Team Fortress 2 blog wrote that all players who used a third party app to get unlockable items will lost the items in the next few days. But that means only about 5% of the players, while the other 95% will receive halos.

Erik Johnson, from Valve, wrote that they will “adopt a zero tolerance policy for external applications used to manipulate the persistent item system,” which means the fun’s gone for those players who love cheating, at least that’s what they want to.

Team Fortress 2 Halo

Read More On This Topic:

  1. Team Fortress 2 Free Weekend Via Steam To Go Live
  2. Cheaters Lament The Loss Of TF2 Halo Hats
  3. Team Fortress 2 Sniper update coming this week, brings Huntsman Longbow
Tags :

No Comments

(required)
(will not be published) (required)
(opitional)

cciash.com EN ES IT DE PT CZ FR RU
November 2017
M T W T F S S
« Sep    
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930  

Pages

Categories

Resources

There are many online poker site where you can play but at poker.hk you can play the poker games with all the knowledge you need related to the game with the poker school available in both the English and Chinese language.

Super Casino

Now you can bet on any sports and any sporting events from all the comfort from your home. Bet770 allows you to bet on any events and match with in just 3 clicks. They also offers great odds on football betting for every premier and champions league match. Get £50 free in bets when you register.

Bingo770, offering best online bingo games with £7.70 free no deposit Bonus!