The Sims 3 is a great video game, and like said in other posts, maybe you are tired of playing fair therefore you should try out some cheat codes. And why wouldn’t you? Don’t get me wrong, I like playing games without any cheats, but if you play all day long for a few weeks you will get tired eventually, and this is why come Sims 3 cheats would be very useful. A couple of weeks ago we presented you the Sims 3 Cheat Codes for Money and How to play Sims 3 with more or infinite money, but now it’s time for more Sims 3 Cheat Codes. I remind you that users have to press “Ctrl + Shift + C” to display the cheat console. Please note that some users have reported problem with the cheat console so if you are using a Windows Vista-powered laptop then try pressing “Ctrl + Shift + WindowsKey + C” to show the console.
Enter the cheat codes below to take your Sims 3 gaming experience to a whole new level:
- Add to Household: This cheat code will add an active Sim to the household.
- Edit in CAS: This cheat code will edit a selected Sim in create-a-sim.
- Force All Events: This cheat code will display all events for your career consecutively when you click on a career building.
- Force Event: This cheat code will display a random career event when you click on a career building.
- Force Opportunity: This cheat code will force an opportunity when you click on a career building.
- force service sim (x): This cheat code will make a specific service Sim to show up where (x) is the name.
- force visitor: This cheat code will summon a random visitor.
- freerealestate: This cheat code will turn off all house costs.
- make friends for me: This cheat code will make a selected Sim to know everyone in town.
- make motives + (static/dynamic): This cheat code will make motives static/dynamic for everyone in a household.
Find more here.