Samsung is running wild at the CommunicAsia event where the company has presented a lot of cellphones including Samsung B7320 better known as the Samsung Jack in the US, the Samsung Pixon 12 M8910 or the cellphone with a 12-megapixel camera, the Samsung i7500 Android bettew known as Samsung Galaxy in Europe, and the Samsung B7610 Louvre better known as the Samsung Omnia Pro.
Earlier we reported the B7610 Louvre smartphone, but we didn’t know for sure if this is the Samsung Omnia Pro. Well, now it is clear that the B7610 Louvre alongside its 3.5? WVGA AMOLED resistive touchscreen display and sliding QWERTY keyboard is the next-gen Omnia or the Omnia Pro. For the moment the cellphone maker decided to keep the specs of the Samsung B7610 Louvre / Omnia Pro a secret, but let me remind you the rumored specs.
Samsung B7610 Louvre / Omnia Pro specs:
- 3.5? WVGA AMOLED resistive touchscreen display with 800 x 480 resolution.
- 5.1MP camera with autofocus and LED flash.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- Sliding QWERTY keyboard.
- 800MHz processor.
- 1GB of internal memory.
- microSDHC expandable slot for a 32GB card.
- 7.2Mbps HSDPA
- GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, and microUSB support.
- FM radio.
- H.264/DivX/WMV video support.
- 1500mAh battery.
- Windows Mobile 6.1 (upgradeable to WinMo 6.5 when it becomes available).
Samsung didn’t give a release date for the people, but we expect it to become available in early-fall. Also the pricing remains unknown. Well, we should hear more soon so stay tuned! Check out the screenshots below and see the Samsung B7610 Louvre / Omnia Pro and its friends!
Read More On This Topic:
- Samsung B7610 Louvre Could Be The Omnia Pro
- Rumor: Samsung Omnia Pro To Become Available In July
- Samsung i8000 Omnia Unofficially Leaked, Coming On June 15?