For months now, tech experts are speculating the release of the Apple tablet by next year. And although we’ve yet to hear from Apple execs themselves, a lot of rumors have been circulating around the Internet regarding the specifications and features of this particular gadget.
Brian Lam from Gizmodo got the most latest deets about this rumored Apple tablet.
– The tablet is described as a 10-inch version of the iPod Touch
– The product will come in two editions: One for webcam and the other for education use
– Pricing will be between $700 and $900
– It’s possible the screen will be used as a secondary touch pad for controlling Macs
– The project has been in development for four to six years
– A prototype was built around the end of 2008
– The product will likely launch this holiday season
Are you surprised with the price tag? Don’t be. I’m sure it even has the possibility of retailing higher than $700 or $900.