Kicker unveiled its new VOIP conference phone concept for small businesses.
Nowadays conference phones have several drawbacks and most of them can be included in two groups technical and social. The first group includes issues related to the speaker and microphone, while the second group includes problems that are linked to the fact that conference calls are artificial.
When people talk with each other, sometimes it gets difficult to figure out who is speaking at the moment. Besides, it gets really frustrating when you can’t find the exact moment to say what you have to say.
This is why Kicker wanted to pay more attention on 3 main primary features: transparency (you can see what happens on a call), openness (the phone works together with other systems), and unobtrusiveness (not impeding communication).
To try and solve the common problems linked with conference calls the company developed a gadget that has the following advantages:
- It synchronizes with calendars and contacts for one-tap dialing;
- Instantly shows who’s talking on a call and the person who wants to speak;
- “Hand Raising” signifies a desire to speak;
- “Poking” helps you nudge other callers;
- The device records and marks calls;
- It has multi-line dialing;
- The phone adjusts individual lines to provide a good conference call quality.
The VOIP conference phone is available in silver, red, orange, and green. You can find more information on the concept at www.kickerstudio.com.