Summer is not your thing? Same here, same here. I usually get very heavy headaches during summer season–the kind of headaches where I will continuously snap at whoever cross my way. And how to cool me down? Air conditioner… now that’s the key to my ravaging temper.
If ever you’re afraid that portable mini fans will cannot do the trick for those of you who can’t stand the heat, then fear no more. Here’s the new portable airconditioning unit that uses the power of evaporation to cool the air. Simply drizzle a few ounces of water into a sponge then place it in the Handycooler Personal Air Conditioner. “The fan draws air over the damp sponge, cooling it by up to 25 degrees Fahrenheit,” thinkgeek’s website said.
Some features of this device:
– Effective evaporative cooling technology utilizing a water filter
– Humidifying effect alleviates allergies and soothes breathing
– Small and portable. Hand held and/or desktop usage.
– Battery-operated (4 AA, not included), USB power compatible, home socket power compatible
– Battery life approximately 5 hours
– Patent-pending new invention. The only handheld swamp cooler.
– 2.5 x 2 x 7 inches
– 7 ounces
The Handycooler Personal Air Conditioner can be purchased for $39.99 at ThinkGeek.com