IceFrog has just released another map for DotA AllStars, probably the biggest update lately as it comes packed with lots of bug fixes, balances, tweaks, a new loading screen, and many others but check out the DotA 6.63 changelog below for more information. The DotA 6.63 map can be played only with Warcraft 1.24b patch so if you don’t have then you must download it right away. IceFrog said that the new changelog system is better as it will allow users to check the updates easier, while the new loadscreen was developed by Kunkka and it’s supposed to be great.
If you cannot wait any longer then skip the DotA 6.63 changelog, and head to the bottom of the post for the map download links.
Now, here is the DotA AllStars 6.63 map changelog:
- Anti-mage: strength changed, mana Void AoE increased.
- Axe: Battle hunger duration reduced, but increased damage.
- Dark Seer: Ion Shell manacost increased, Wall of Replica damage increased, no longer replicates allies.
- Naga Siren: Mirror Image Illusion count changed to constant 3, damage taken changed, damaged dealt changed.
- Nerubian Assassin: new Mana Burn.
- Nerubian Weaver: base damage increased, geminate attack works well against towers.
- Queen of Pain: Shadow Strike cooldown decreased, Scream of Pain cooldown decreased.
- Silencer: Curse of the Silent duration increased, damage/burn reduced, cooldown reduced, manacost decreased.
- Tauren Chieftain: Ancestral Spirit cast range decreased. Earth Splitter AoE decreased, cooldown increased.
- Witch Doctor: Voodoo Restoration initial activation manacost reduced, Paralyzing Caska manacost rescaled.
- Bloodstone: change bonus and acquisition reworked.
- Eul’s Scepter: movement bonus increased, requires Sobi Mask, not a Robe of the Magi.
- Heart of Tarrasque: regeneration increased, and works only when out of combat.
- Khadgar’s Pipe of Insight: doesn’t affect same unit more than once at every 50 seconds, loses armor bonus, uses Headdress of Rejuvenation, not Buckler.
- Mask of Madness: increased attack, move speed, damage taken.
- Mjollnir: recipe changed to Hyperstone, while the bonuses were tweaked.
- Phase Boots: recipe adjusted, bonuses tweaked.
- Power Treads: recipe adjusted, bonuses tweaked.
Gameplay and design:
- new loadscreen by Kunkka.
- Spanish and German languages.
- cooldown added.
- picking Huskar isn’t lagging anymore.
- new icons, new aura, new fun names, and new visual effects.
- stick napalm bugs fixed.
- Fissure now is properly interrupted.
- Tangos, Bottle and Magic Stick do not trigger last word.
- Eyes in the Forest no longer scaling.
Read the full Dota 6.63 change log here.
Download DotA AllStars 6.63 Map from GetDota here.
Download DotA AllStars 6.63 Map from MegaUpload here.
Download DotA AllStars 6.63 Map from Warcraft Map here.
Download Warcraft 1.24b patch here.
Read More On This Topic: