Unfortunately for me, my office (the one place I need a strong cellphone signal) has probably one of the suckiest network signals in this side of the continent. The more I twirl my phone around (and myself too) trying to find a good signal spot, the more my signal weakens.
But thanks to this new Cellphone Signal Extender from thinkgeek, you need not worry now about your one-bar worth of signal strength. What you need to do is to mount the included antenna near a window and run the cable to the base booster unit. With this, you can get 2500 square feet of prime signal area (enough to cover 2 to 3 rooms).
Features and specs:
– Frequency: 824 – 894 MHz (Cellular)
– Networks: CDMA, GSM, and TDMA AMPS, GPRS, EDGE, 1xRTT, EVDO
– Total Signal Gain: 57dB (adaptive)
– Output Power: <0.5 Watt EiRP (w/ included antenna)
– Improve your cellphone signal dramatically
– Easy installation in minutes with multiple mounting options
– Kit comes with everything needed for installation including cabling and hardware
– Works with almost any cellphone provider (be sure to choose the right model for your carrier)
So now, you can enjoy mobile experience with this signal booster. No more need to raise your phone in the sky trying to get a better signal than your one weak bar. The new Cellphone Signal Extender solves all these for you.