Apple has released another minor update to Safari which is now available via Software Update or at the official Safari web page. Like said Safari 4.0.3 is not a major release and it consists of stability, compatibility, and security fixes as well as a lot of bug fixes. The update is intended and recommended for all Safari users in order to improved their browsing experience.
Safari 4.0.3 is sized at 40.5MB and it brings up:
- Stability enhancements for webpages based on the HTML 5 video-tag.
- Fixed an issue which prevented users to log into iWork.com.
- Fixed an issue which caused web contented to not be displayed properly (greyscale instead of color).
- Security fixes including CoreGraphics and ImageIO for Windows fixes, and Sarari the WebKit for both Mac OS X and Windows.
- Speed enhancements.
- Other bug fixes.
More info can be found here.
You can download Safari 4.0.3 here.
Read More On This Topic:
- Apple Releases Safari 4.0.2 For Download
- Safari 4 Available For Download For Windows and Mac OS X
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.5.7 Update and Its Bugs